Wednesday, January 30, 2019

RevPro - New Year's Resolution (1/11/2019)

4. NEVER Openweight Championship: Will Ospreay (c) vs. Chris Brookes

I guess I missed the part where it was announced that the NEVER Championship was on the line because I had no idea. It didn't really feel like a title match, but still, it was good fun. Chris targeted the leg and had assistance from his furry partner, and Opsreay delivered some great looking offense.

***1/4

8. RevPro Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship: Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs. Shigehiro Irie

There's counters of Irie's signature moves that I liked, and Irie biting Sabre's foot was a neat character moment, but this doesn't add up to much. Irie doesn't seem to be doing well in Europe from what I have seen of his work there so far.

**1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment